We have an immediate opening for a Lighting/Technical Director
Looking for a Lighting Designer/Programmer for corporate meetings, industrial shows, and special events. Qualified candidates will have experience working in multi-camera studio environments and have a general knowledge of lighting studio talent for key show programming.
- Works directly with the Show Directors, Scenic, Lighting & Video team – implementing and maintaining the specific look of multiple productions between multiple stages.
- Create, implement, and support Stage Lighting Designs in tandem with our Scenic and Integrations teams.
- Assist interpreting creative vision into the lighting design while maintaining accepted industry broadcast specifications.
- Programming Lighting consoles and monitoring Network management.
- Must be able to draft, read, and interpret lighting plots for new or existing sets. CAD and Vectorworks experience a plus.
- Perform tech checks at the beginning of each shift to check for burnouts, repositioning of equipment and overall Stage & Grid maintenance.
- Monitor show productions from lighting room and consult in tandem with video operator as necessary for the highest quality.
- Conduct and perform routine and preventive maintenance of lighting fixtures and boards
- Report technical and/or equipment issues.
Megan Hill – Treasurer
We are seeking talented, hard-working professionals who are interested in joining a culture-driven company that values a positive spirit with all people and projects. We believe that the best way to spend one’s valuable time is to be with a company that inspires, teaches, rewards, and elevates with passion and capability. This is Merestone! We are dramatically different from the ordinary.