We have an immediate opening for a Print Production Associate
We are seeking a Print Production Associate. Experience and knowledge operating and maintaining Canon Oce 318 and 480 flatbed printers and HP 1500 roll printer is required.
Merestone does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Megan Hill – Treasurer
We have an immediate opening for a Lighting/Technical Director
Looking for a Lighting Designer/Programmer for corporate meetings, industrial shows, and special events. Qualified candidates will have experience working in multi-camera studio environments and have a general knowledge of lighting studio talent for key show programming.
- Works directly with the Show Directors, Scenic, Lighting & Video team – implementing and maintaining the specific look of multiple productions between multiple stages.
- Create, implement, and support Stage Lighting Designs in tandem with our Scenic and Integrations teams.
- Assist interpreting creative vision into the lighting design while maintaining accepted industry broadcast specifications.
- Programming Lighting consoles and monitoring Network management.
- Must be able to draft, read, and interpret lighting plots for new or existing sets. CAD and Vectorworks experience a plus.
- Perform tech checks at the beginning of each shift to check for burnouts, repositioning of equipment and overall Stage & Grid maintenance.
- Monitor show productions from lighting room and consult in tandem with video operator as necessary for the highest quality.
- Conduct and perform routine and preventive maintenance of lighting fixtures and boards
- Report technical and/or equipment issues.
Megan Hill – Treasurer
We are seeking talented, hard-working professionals who are interested in joining a culture-driven company that values a positive spirit with all people and projects. We believe that the best way to spend one’s valuable time is to be with a company that inspires, teaches, rewards, and elevates with passion and capability. This is Merestone! We are dramatically different from the ordinary.
We are seeking talented, hard-working professionals who are interested in joining a culture-driven company that values a positive spirit with all people and projects. We believe that the best way to spend one’s valuable time is to be with a company that inspires, teaches, rewards and elevates with passion and capability. This is Merestone! We are dramatically different from the ordinary.
We have an immediate opening for an Account Executive
- Work to understand the client’s perspective.
- Participate in weekly meetings and briefs.
- Meet established quotas.
- Meet and update required department reports.
- Take ownership of assignments.
- Team Oriented.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, meeting services, communications.
- Experience in Sales and a positive attitude.
Rob Hill – President and CEO